Saturday, October 15, 2011

Straight acting. What does that mean?

Why bother coming out?- After a few drinks the "str8 acting"- turn into little girls first time at hello Kitty......


Tell me more


There is too much ugliness in the world- why add- to those str8-acting cowards........ Shine bright and celebrate Diversity and Tolerance and EVERY COLOR AND MALE- FEMALE- SHEMALE- HEMALE- WHAT EVER- JUST HAVE FUN!!! XXXX!


Ok


 I really do want to know what 'straight-acting' means


gay boys who try to supress their femininity- afraid of- " OH GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!!!!"


Or are effeminate..........


Straight-acting=effeminate?


Gay boys who try to be super masculine- who are secretly- drag queens-


Any other opinion?


just google it- ok? a str8 acting gay is a top in the streets- the fucker- - likes to pretend he is masculine and fuck ass- - but behind closed doors is a hot power bottom who likes a hard cock- bottom in the sheets and is girly behind closed doors.


UNDERSTAND?


Do you know any straight-acting guy? I need to interview them?


ARE YOU KIDDING ME?


NO- EVERYONE I KNOW IS TRUE TO THEMSELVES.


ok


Go to Tantric tonight. Is in Tanjong Pagar


That's where the straight-actors are?


Or locker- room a bar across the road- they are all there waiting for you.


How old are you?


Old enough to enter a bar


Go for it! Everyone is so friendly- ask them- " Are you straight-acting?"


 I'm 46. I doubt they'd be as friendly as you said.


Work your magick. hahahahahahhahaha!


I'd been in Tantric as a volunteer. I think I know.


 Are u straight?


Darling, do you have to ask? Oh, you mean I should ask them that question!


No- I am asking you- are you an OUT- PROUD- GAY- MAN? OR ARE YOU A HETEROSEXUAL MAN AMONGST THE MASSES?


 I'm gay, dear.




- Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment