Monday, June 6, 2011

CV update

"Once I was young and beautiful, too", "My body, My choice" and "How do I sing when my sisters have no voice"   will be exhibited as part of the Women's Issues installation at the Museum of Art at the University of Magdalen in Santa Marta, Colombia. Opening July 7, 2011.


"The government does not act as moral policeman" from 377A series was selected to exhibit in the ninth annual Seattle Erotic Art Festival, May 20-22 at Fremont Studios.

"Meditation on an abortion" was part of the installation Woman: Secrets & Confidences in Barcelona March 2011.

In October 2010, 6 pieces from the Hair series was part of the Manmade exhibition in Singapore.

Age series was exhibited in Deadline exhibition at Annexe Gallery in Kuala Lumpur in September 2010.

"Rainbow at the parliament house" was part of the invited works at Post Museum, Singapore in August 2010.

Took up art seriously in late June 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment