Sunday, December 30, 2012

Your artwork titled: Suffer the little children and forbid them no, to come o...


4 November 2012

To the committee,

Please be informed that I hereby withdraw my participation in Redress Art.

Thank you.

Regards,
Gwo Yinn

***

4 November 2012

Good afternoon.

Thank you for the information.

Gwo Yinn

***

30 October 2012

Hi Gwo Yinn

Sorry to inform you but the committee has decided that they are not comfortable to show this piece out of your 3 submitted/donated pieces.
If it's not too late, and you have not yet framed them, we will just take the other 2 paintings. If it is already framed, I am sorry for telling you this too late. I was trying to keep it in the exhibition as I believe in freedom of speech, but it isn't my show.

My apologies in advance,

Susan 

***



No comments:

Post a Comment