Arslumont Arts & Crafts - International Art Exchange, the International Federation of Ex-libris Societies (FISAE) in France, Rotary Club of Acqui Terme- Ovada in Italy, Cultural Association Valentin Ruiz Aznar in Spain, Estampe be in Charleroi, Belgium and Deutsche Ex -libris-Gesellschaft in Germany.
1. Theme: The theme leans towards an aesthetic reflection on Erotic Art in the world.
2. Artists can participate in enrolling a maximum of three (3) recently performed works, the works must be accompanied by an application and registration must be completed on a computer to Arial font and font size to 10 pt, two digital photographs work: overview and a detail format. JPG and resolution of 300 dpi. (Indispensable) to send the following documents must be sent by E-mail email@example.com naming in the subject the artist’s full name, the registration document can be downloaded from the website: http://theautumnsalonarslumont.blogspot.com/ and www.arslumont.mex.tl
3. Tickets for all selected works must be framed (only in the case of Mexico), otherwise it will NOT be accepted. FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD WORKS SHOULD BE SENT unframed. (IMPORTANT Note: Not be Framed nor be Mounted on a Secondary Support)
4. The dimensions of works should not exceed 50 x 70 cm. framed. Booklets will be accepted and / or Miniprints must have a minimum of 10 x 15 cm., The print area. on the back of each work should include pencil: name and surname, dimensions of the work, technique, year of birth and signature of author
5. Organizers are not responsible for any loss or damage to the works due to or during transport.
6. All techniques are allowed for the Visual Arts, the dimensions of the works should not exceed measures 50 x 70 cm.
(IMPORTANT Note: Not be Framed nor be Mounted on a Secondary Support)
I. PAINTING: all the techniques of traditional painting and experimental (Annex give the work a CD hard case with cover, personal details of the work sheet, the digital work, high quality image at 300 dpi and a print on paper Photo 10 x 15 cm.)
II. PRINTMAKING: RELIEF: a. Woodcut b. Linoleum c. Embossed, intaglio ENGRAVING: a. Drypoint b. Monotype c. Etching, aquatint, soft ground, Mezzotint. ENGRAVING planographic and screen: a. B.Serigrafía Lithography (attached to the work to deliver a hard case with CD cover, personal data sheet of the work, the digital work, high quality image at 300 dpi and a print on photo paper 10 x 15 cm. )
III. GRAPHIC DESIGN & DIGITAL ART: all the techniques of computer-aided design (Annex give the work a CD hard case with cover, personal details of the work sheet, the digital work, high quality image at 300 dpi and a printing photo paper 10 x 15 cm.)
IV. PHOTOGRAPHY: all the techniques of traditional and digital photography (attached to the work to deliver a hard case with CD cover, personal data sheet of the work, the digital work, high quality image at 300 dpi and a print on paper Photo 10 x 15 cm.)
V. VIDEO ART & MULTIMEDIA: all the techniques of representation in art and multimedia video recording format should be. Avi to DVD (attached to the work to deliver a hard case with CD cover, personal details of the work sheet, a still High quality 300 dpi printed on photo paper 10 x 15 cm.)
7. The DEADLINE for receipt of the works will be open from the publication of this Call, the DEADLINE for enrollment, receiving documentation and works close on December 31, 2011 and must be delivered to the official home; NOTICE Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 22 91 06 11 Cel 55 14 85 39 17 and 55 91 91 53 20 (only in the case of Mexico), for the rest of the world should be sent for traditional air mail courier such as FedEx, DHL, EMS, to the following address:
Arslumont Arts & Crafts - International Art Exchange
Alvaro Obregon Num.28 - “B” Int 402
Col. Progresista, C.P. 09240,
Federal District - Mexico City
INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS:
a) The opening and will host the exhibition in May 2012, the Gallery of Hotel Brisas Collection Mexico. Hamburgo 195, Col. Juarez Mexico City.
b) The participation is FREE.
c) Additional services, catalog and invitations will be delivered by Arslumont Arts & Crafts - International Art Exchange and participating artists.
d) All entries received for the exhibition will be evaluated and subject to prior curador entirely dictated by an independent and qualified jury, its decision is final.
e) There is no insurance for the work.
f) The artist must take into account the packing materials, which must be strong enough to be reused.
g) The date information and all the selected works of the artists will be announced to each participant via e-mail notice will be published a list and pho- tographs of the works on display permanently at: http://theautumnsalonarslumont.blogspot.com/ and www.arslumont.mex.tl
h) This call is NOT competitive, there is NO profit, or any kind of cultural Discrimination and Interracial.
i) Each selected artist will be awarded a Certificate of Participation Arslumont Arts & Crafts - International Art Exchange has certified official recogni- tion to the National Institute of Fine Arts and recognition within the International Society of Visual Artists Exchange force in the world.
j) The works may be reproduced for disclosure purposes, cultural, artistic and used in research.
Arslumont Arts & Crafts - International Art Exchange reserves the right to photograph the works and / or filmed for promotional use of the exhibitions.
k) Any case not foreseen in this call will be resolved at the discretion of the organizers.
l) To participate in this project, the developers expressed their full agreement and acceptance of the rules of publishing their work in official website and in print by several sponsors who generously collaborate these art projects.
We appreciate your participation forward to receiving your work.